Drive PEI, the CAA Way
Discover Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island has it all: arts, culture & history, sandy beaches, theme parks, exquisite dining and breathtaking views on the golf course. A trip to the Island is one everyone can enjoy.
Where to Stay
CAA Members save 10% at a variety of hotels.
- Experience history, charm, and elegance during a stay at Dalvay by the Sea.
- Stay in the heart of downtown Charlottetown at the Hotel on Pownal.
- Or just a few blocks away, luxury awaits at the Holman Grand Hotel.
What to Do
- Hit the greens. CAA Members save 10% on the regular rack green fee after noon at Brudenell River Golf Course or Links at Crowbush Cove.
- CAA Members can experience a fun-filled day Shining Waters Family Fun Park, Sandspit and save 15% on admission when pre-purchasing online.
- Discover classic childhood character of film, television and literature Anne Shirley in her home province. CAA Members save 10% on admission and carriage rides at the Anne of Green Gables Museum
- Take in a night at the theatre. CAA Members save 10% on select seats to shows at the Confederation Centre of the Arts.
- Get your toes tapping at the ultimate country festival this summer. CAA Members save $20 on a general admission weekend passes to Cavendish Beach Music Festival July 5-7, 2019.
Driving into Charlottetown is simple!
Whether driving from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, the rest of Canada or the United States, you will be able to find your way using clear signage via the Trans Canada Highway.
Hop into your car, or better yet, save the wear and tear on your vehicle and save with Enterprise Rent-a-Car or National Car Rental.